Roles and responsibilities1. Actively identify and take ownership of process improvement and automation opportunities within the designated region utilising proven process improvement techniques such as Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management Systems and robotic process automation.
2. Establishing and maintaining BPMS and BPI way of working.
3. Appropriately using PMO tools and metrics to coordinate projects and track progress and ROI.
4. Conduct Kaizen workshops and ensure the associated agreed action points are implemented in a timely manner.
5. Developing BPI leaders within his/her region to be proficient in facilitating Kaizens,committed to the identification and execution of process improvement opportunities.
6. Proactively monitor business performance / operating results within the region against plans and objectives, taking adequate steps to ensure shortfalls in BPI Initiative performance are corrected.
7. Leading assigned projects or initiatives as agreed with the Vice President BPI & Process Automation.
8. Effective delivery of BPI communication relating to strategy, activities and performance.
9. Ensuring BPI Activities are aligning globally and regionally in their region.
10. Manage resources effectively to ensure quality, consistency, cost effectiveness and excellence of service.
11. Engage and collaborate with teams within the region to create and maintain a continuous improvement culture.
12. Implement on-going Management Information reporting and metrics within the region.
Required Candidate profileo Any Graduate who is a trained or certified Six Sigma Blackbelt having an overall of 7+ years work experience with the last 3 - 5 years experience in driving BPI / BPR (Six Sigra) Projects or Implementation in large MNC BPOs.
o Extensive experience in Business Process Improvement and Change Management with a proven track record in delivering results.
o Experience working in international environments is essential.
Extensive experience in successfully executing on BPI initiatives, tools and systems.
In depth knowledge of BPI and project management tools and methodology
Excellent time management, presentation and organizational skills
Should be willing to work in night shifts.
Desired Candidate Profile
Search Light Consultants
Contact Company:Search Light Consultants
Address :Plot # 19, Uma Sadan Vijay Nagar Colony Picket,, Marredpally,, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500026,India